Welcome on PS3ZONE ! =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome on PS3ZONE ! =D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

why on earth would it be wrong?

xoAequitasox
    xoAequitasox

Character sheet
    Level Level:
    why on earth would it be wrong? Left_bar_bleue10/10why on earth would it be wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

why on earth would it be wrong? Empty why on earth would it be wrong?

Post by xoAequitasox Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 am

Its a gamesave site dude... i mean if visitors dont like it hit the boot, but yeah thats why the sites here! good shit! i just put a post in the save to be tested thread sayin bout id like to do or help do a platty collection for this game... i have a 3 dlc i see you got zombie island here well i did all the 6 hour tourneys and everything on Moxxi Underdome....
    As well as The General Knoxx... i can throw my saves up tomorrow morning if you want...
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MoNeY

why on earth would it be wrong? Empty Re: why on earth would it be wrong?

Post by MoNeY Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

hey could i get them saves also? i would like to 100% my borderlands
    Trophy_Hacker
    Trophy_Hacker
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level Level:
    why on earth would it be wrong? Left_bar_bleue10/10why on earth would it be wrong? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Trophy_Hacker Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:34 pm

xoAequitasox wrote:Its a gamesave site dude... i mean if visitors dont like it hit the boot, but yeah thats why the sites here! good shit! i just put a post in the save to be tested thread sayin bout id like to do or help do a platty collection for this game... i have a 3 dlc i see you got zombie island here well i did all the 6 hour tourneys and everything on Moxxi Underdome....
    As well as The General Knoxx... i can throw my saves up tomorrow morning if you want...

yea dude share ur gamesaves if it unlock trophies.
    miguelp

Post by miguelp Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:27 am

HELP ME ! BORDERLANDS Trophy FullyLoaded Trophy go to the claptrap mission in the warrens and equip the backpack sdu for the Fully Loaded Trophy. where backpack? i don't have backpack in bag :S error trophy ....... only trophy for platinium Sad
    miguelp

Post by miguelp Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:45 am

Trophy_Hacker wrote:
    xoAequitasox wrote:Its a gamesave site dude... i mean if visitors dont like it hit the boot, but yeah thats why the sites here! good shit! i just put a post in the save to be tested thread sayin bout id like to do or help do a platty collection for this game... i have a 3 dlc i see you got zombie island here well i did all the 6 hour tourneys and everything on Moxxi Underdome....

yea dude share ur gamesaves if it unlock trophies.

add me please... mefisto2002@hot and PSN Musami_ thanks friend. I have saves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 pm