Welcome on PS3ZONE ! =D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome on PS3ZONE ! =D

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Working Glitch

Xinocide
    Xinocide
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Level Level:
    Working Glitch Left_bar_bleue10/10Working Glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Working Glitch Empty Working Glitch

Post by Xinocide Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Working Glitch C59CBD9886DD863DBEF03A90EB25F4A879A63D5B

---------------------------------------------------------------------

METHOD:

Step 1) Go to multiplayer and choose ranked match

Step 2) Set your filter to look for Death Match, just leave the mount of players alone(set to any)

Step 3) Get it to start searching for a match

Step 4) When it says "1" amount of players, waiting for "x" amount of players, back out all the way to the main menu

Step 5) Choose campaign, pick Marines campaign and choose to select a level.

Step 6) Select the FIRST LEVEL and play through the level until you get to the part where alot of aliens come from behind the barricades and on the ceiling.

Step 7) Here is the different part!! Kill as many as you can until you have no more ammo, then go for the elevator. After you go down the elevator you get to a new check point, this is what you do. Just keep killing yourself with the secondary fire on your rifle. I know this dont make sense but just keep doing this and in about 10 minutes you will get both trophies.

Trophies are...

Working Glitch 48Silver Trophy - Welcome to The Party
    Working Glitch 49Gold Trophy - Real Nasty Habit

Video:

Merc

Working Glitch Empty Re: Working Glitch

Post by Merc Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 am

this dont work anymore.. n if you are goin to post MY find, at least ask me. but as of the 1.02 patch the glitch dont work..

here is my original post that got copied on put on MANY different sites..
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/aliens-vs-predator/21381-avp-18060xp-trophy-glitch-how-10-minutes.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:48 am